The Portfolios section of the website provides a unique outlet for showcasing the incredible work being done by members of the Sam Fox School community. All current faculty and alumni are encouraged to submit their portfolios for inclusion on the site.
Faculty and alumni interested in including their portfolios on the Sam Fox School website must submit the following materials to Katherine Koss Welsch at email@example.com.
- A Word document with a short biography; ideal word count is 200.
- Images: Please send a minimum of 1, a maximum of 24. Images must be a minimum of 300 pixels in height/width and saved as jpeg files. Name images with your last name, first initial, and the number in which the image should appear in the sequence (Example: SmithJ_1.jpg, SmithJ_2.jpg, etc.).
- A Word document with captions for each image; ideal word count is 35. The captions should be organized to correspond with the sequence of images submitted.
- (Optional) An artist/architect statement; ideal word count is 200. Consider mentioning your art/design philosophy, preferred media, inspirations, aspirations, etc.
- (Optional) A pdf version of your CV/resume.
- (Optional) Related links you would like to include on your portfolio page; these may include your personal website or blog. You could include these links in the same document as the captions.